Getting to know Bore Tech Eliminator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to know Bore Tech Eliminator

The Bore-Tech company has made a spectacular breakthrough in the effectiveness of firearm cleaning chemicals. After six years of intensive research, Bore-Tech has developed a revolutionary Bore cleaner called ELIMINATOR; a product which completely and totally eliminates the drudgery of gun cleaning. Pass two or three ELIMINATOR wetted passes through the bore, followed up with light scrubbing with a nylon brush, concluding with dry patching and the rifling is sparkling clean. This product is truly amazing! For the really fouled, neglected, or rough bore a repeat application of ELIMINATOR may be required.

ELIMINATOR is innovative aqueous based cleaner will surpass the rigorous demands of the modern shooter, and an environmentally minded society. Through advanced chemical research a bore-cleaning product completely free of ammonia, ammonia salts, and petroleum distillates has been devised. This new chemical technology not only cleans firearms of all fouling such as copper, lead, carbon, plastic, and powder residue quickly and effectively, it also cleans without odor and is completely biodegradable!

ELIMINATOR, a patent pending chemical cleaner, offers a formulation and chelating (pronounced “keylating”) process that removes all fouling, residue, and also neutralizes corrosive salts. This is accomplished through a new combination of chemicals never before introduced to the shooting industry.

Bore-Tech’s ELIMINATOR uses a two step approach in order to breakdown and remove copper fouling, one of the greatest reason for inaccuracy. In the first step, the breakdown of the copper is achieved by reconfiguring the copper’s electronic state. Metallic copper with a neutral charge, Cu0, is oxidized or broken down to its cupric state, Cu+2, which allows for the copper to be removed easily.

Then in the second step, a specially developed chelating or binding agent within ELIMINATOR acts like a magnet, and selectively attracts and binds to the copper, rendering it unable to redeposit in the firearms bore. Simultaneously it separates the copper from the copper dissolving agent enabling the once saturated copper removing agent to become completely unsaturated, thus allowing a continued, rapid, and complete extraction of any remaining copper from the firearm’s rifling.

The copper removal properties of ELIMINATOR are so effective that care must be taken not to confuse the stain caused by a brass jags on the patch for copper fouling from the firearm’s bore!

ELIMINATOR is a non-toxic and non-flammable chemical that contains no toluene, naphtha, kerosene, or any other petroleum distillates. Since it is petroleum and ammonia free, the adverse skin and respiratory reactions that some people experience are totally eliminated as well, a boon to shooters who suffer from allergies and breathing problems. ELIMINATOR can be safely used indoors or outdoors without ventilation as is required with all other bore solvents. Another important factor is that it is lacking the inherent danger of combustion found in other flammable petroleum based solvents.
    Not to be overlooked is that ELIMINATOR also contains aqueous based and completely biodegradable rust preventative additives, which shield and condition the firearm’s bore after cleaning.

BORE-TECH‘s advanced new bore cleaner ELIMINATOR is without a doubt the premier, state of the art bore cleaner that eliminates not only copper, but also all other types of fouling with out the hazards, toxicity, odors, and flammability, and the unpleasantries found in competitive petroleum-ammonia based solvents. And it does so with the minimum amount of effort on the part of the shooter!

Sounds like great stuff! I'll have to get my hands on some and give it a test.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Firearms cleaning chemicals??? You've gotta clean this s*^&#t?

Comment

Hah! Y'all think he's joking!
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

This stuff does a fantastic job on carbon! I wanted to try bumping it up a notch and put a quart into a Harbor Freight Ultrasonic Cleaner. Broke down the bolt carrier from my AR and dropped it in. The plumes of carbon that rose up from the bolt carrier shocked me. Ran it a second time to get the bad spots. Really cleaned well!

Comment

[quote]
            Firearms cleaning chemicals??? You've gotta clean this s*^&#t?[/b]
            Nah!

Comment

Working...
            X