New changes to ROKA insignia on camouflaged uniforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New changes to ROKA insignia on camouflaged uniforms

The insignia of the ROK Army has had two new additions to the combat uniform. These additions go on all camouflage patterns except the HID. they include the addition of the Korean flag on the right shoulder and the new ROK Army tag over the left pocket.

A typical granite camouflage jacket with all insignia currently worn on same. On the right shoulder the national flag has been added and attached with Velcro. Over right pocket the Special Forces MOS identifier over name tag and the SWC pocket patch,, over left pocket basic SF wings worn over the new ROK Army tag, left shoulder the SWC insignia on Velcro patch On the collar rank insignia in this case CSMG.
    DSC00001.JPG

The new ROK Army tag worn above left pocket...
    DSC00002.JPG

The national flag worn on a Velcro patch on right shoulder...
    DSC00003.JPG

Another view of the new national flag patch...
    DSC00004.JPG

As with most changes and updates these will be slowly introduced and both old and new will be worn for sometime to come. Both wewre introduced to promote pride of service and country during the recent hostilities along the DMZ.

A side note we both wear these new items on our multicam as do The Mice.

We hope you find these items interesting and informative!
    Take care...Jim & Soo-jin
    Last edited by JY; 09-06-2016, 10:59 PM.
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Nice. First three pics are broken buddy!

V
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

repaired Vince I think, maybe, well hope...
      "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Yep. That got it. Very nice.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
        X