This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi R;

They do just what they were trained to do, it's automatic. During training the safety/decocker is used after the target is engaged, re holstering and for all movement, the idea is to make it automatic, muscle memory type of thing so you do not fail to decock before holstering or other times there may be a danger of a AD. You do not want to fail to do this on the range...NEVER! LOL, the range officer will exact his fury if you do

Take care, my friend...Jim
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

JY-
      Am installing the Wolff upgrade kit in my personal 92F, any pointers to a source for the plastic GR you mentioned? Checked Brownells, no joy.

Erick

Comment

Hi Erick;

The plastic GR is made by Beretta, I would contact Beretta USA for the part.

take care...Jim
        "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Copy, thanks.

Comment

Just for those of you who have not been issued an m9, but may have a Taurus pt92 the Wolff trigger part will work with the Taurus as well, based on the installation manual on there website here. Also I know that the Wolff springs are interchangeable for anyone interested to changing anything up on the Taurus.
            "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar, Roman emperor

Comment

Working...
            X