Let's talk Military rifles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]
    All I have in the stable right now is an M1 Garand. I've owned carbines, 1903's, 1917's and a slew of various models of Smellies.

I'll buy a Lee Enfield, shoot the piss out of it, get bored, sell it, wonder why I sold it, buy another. I'm now in the "I need another one mode", but haven't found a good deal on the right one. Besides, looking at buying a different sorta Brit right now.......a '79 MGB Roadster.[/b]
    In what calibre does it come?
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Hmmm...it's Brit so maybe "Excalibur".................
      "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Working...
      X