X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures and Smileys

To add a picture or attachment into a post;

Go to the full reply screen "more options" if you are using quick reply, then section below the editing box is the attachments system.

Click the browse "browse" button next to the empty window, find the picture on your hard drive, highlight it and click open, and the file path and name should appear in the window. Then click the "Upload" button.

Once it is uploaded, the "Manage Current Attachments" box above the upload button will list the file name, the size, and have a "Add into Post" (green plus sign(+)) and "remove" (red minus(-)) button by clicking the down arrow on the right.

Click the "Add into Post" button (green plus sign) and an attachment will appear in your post. You can move it to where you want it before you post or afterwards by editing by highlighting the attachment id and cutting and pasting. You are allowed up to 600k per post.

If the picture is too big, use a photo editor to resize or change the resolution of the picture. There is a free software out there called Irfanview, and a plug in package for it that will let you resize the picture or save at a lower resolution to decrease file size. That is what I use and it works great.

Hope this helps.

[attachment=3358:attachment]
    Attached Files
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Now if we can just figure out how to use all the smileys that Usngunner does we will be all set.

Comment

Hey Hunter,

Look what I found!

[attachment=3359:attachment] One for bad days.

[attachment=3360:attachment] And one for good Days.

It's easy guys.

If you find a smiley you like, right click on it and select "save as". Save it to your hard drive. I have a folder called smileys. When you want to use one of your private (until Carbon pilfers it anyway ) do the add attachment, add into post thing like a picture.

No problem.

[attachment=3361:attachment]
      Attached Files
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

Bump for the new software update.

Comment

Working...
        X