Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd post ....Question about a Nightforce ATACR scope screw in .....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd post ....Question about a Nightforce ATACR scope screw in .....

scope magnification lens.
    I have a few scopes ,vortex pst and nightforce atacr and the vortex crosshairs are big enough for me to see easily but,
    the NF MOAR is a challenge without my 1.25 reading glasses on.

My question is does anyone make a screw in lens for the NF that I can have a 1.25 prescription made into it like reading glasses ?

I know I can continue with my glasses but sure would be easier with a screw in magnification lens.

Thanks for any and all help group.

Never heard of anything like that for a rifle scope. I've seen many spotting scopes with screw-in lenses, but not a scope. I believe you're stuck with your glasses, unless you decide to have LASIK.

You should be able to adjust the diopter to the point where you don't need your glasses. I always have my students look into a bare blue sky when doing so. All you want to do is adjust the reticle until it is sharp and clear and you don't want a target in the background for that. Parallax adjustment will take care of the target
    Last edited by cmshoot; 01-18-2015, 12:36 PM.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Youe right as usual Lasik some day but glasses work now.
      Thanks Rob

Comment

Working...
      X