No announcement yet.

Remington 700 questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. Can't learn if ya don't ask questions.

Yep, standard barrel.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
      No worries. Can't learn if ya don't ask questions.

Yep, standard barrel.[/b]
      Ok sweet thanx! And I was also looking at the hogue om stock. Would these work for my rifle?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0034LAXF4/r...=I3V3EOY4YLR66S

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007PAICJ4/r...=I2ZLZE33A0K23J

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007PAINAW/r...=I35ODDLRSGHD7R

Comment

The Hogue is an OK stock for hunting, but too flexible for optimum accuracy.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
          The Hogue is an OK stock for hunting, but too flexible for optimum accuracy.[/b]
          Oh really? You think a sendero take off is better?

Comment

[quote]
            The Hogue is an OK stock for hunting, but too flexible for optimum accuracy.[/b]
            And where could I get the takeoff sendero? I really wanted that but I can't seen to find one for my rifle

Comment

ttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Bell-Carlson-M40-Medalist-Stock-for-Remington-700-LA-/271608145448?
              "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Check gun related websites like AR15.com, Gunbroker, Gunsamerica, etc. I've found deals on eBay as well.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled. If I find one I'll let you know.

Comment

[quote]
                  Check gun related websites like AR15.com, Gunbroker, Gunsamerica, etc. I've found deals on eBay as well.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled. If I find one I'll let you know.[/b]
                  Ok awesome thank you! I'll check those sites out!

Comment

Welcome….to the addiction Never saw optics for a bow that costs more than the bow. Its all fun and games until somebody says NightForce or S&B Good news is IF you listen too the guys who answer you won't waste any time or money.
                    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Working...
                    X