Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELR and HTI Shooting Association

Good Day Everyone,

We are researching the idea of an Extreme Long Range and Hard Target Interdiction Shooting Association. We are trying to get a feel for what other people think of this idea and what you would like to see the Association handle.

Thanks in advance for your time. Please feel free to submit your suggestions to office@ccintnl.com
    Formerly ELRx3

www.ccintnl.com

USA Home of the Voere Precision Weapon Systems; Model M2 and X3

I'm close, just in Liberty on the east side of Houston and would love some place to shoot past 200yrds, and also be able to host the SP Gatherings at a nice facility.

I think it would be a great idea, there is no facility in the area that could accomplish this at this time.

In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Good Day,

We are pretty close then . There are all sorts of shooting facilities within a few hours drive of us. North Texas Rifle Precision has a 1 mile facility in McKinney, CCC only has a 1000yd facility but they have 800 acres that is set up with very nice amenities. A little bit of a drive but CC International has non developed location about 100 miles West of Del Rio. We have access to shoot there farther than I can shoot

Thanks
      Formerly ELRx3

www.ccintnl.com

USA Home of the Voere Precision Weapon Systems; Model M2 and X3

Comment

Working...
      X