Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 625

625-3 , OD Cerakote , NSR holster, Hallmark Bad Blood knife
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
    Fighters in every place and clime , in every cause but our own .

Nice! I like a good S&W, and .45's are always good.

Here's my 5" 625, she's set up for USPSA Revolver Class.

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

S&W revolvers are a fancy of mine . I am on the prowl for a 25 in 45 LC . I have a project going on a 25-2 6.5" barrel that got the finish wrecked being improperly stored , but the action is like butter . I have to decide whatvto do with it . I came close to getting a 5" a couple times , but they were to dear at the time for my wallet . That is a nice piece , mine is just set up for holster work .

Comment

How about a 5" M-25 in .45 Colt? LOL

This is mine, it's a Model of 1989. The pic is a little older, I've got a Tyler T-grip on her now.

Last edited by cmshoot; 10-02-2015, 09:22 PM.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Damn . I would do some black deeds for that .

Comment

I'd love to find a beater M25 .45 Colt to have turned into a 3" round-butt carry piece.

Comment

That is about what I have in mind for the one I have , albeit in 45 ACP and I have a goodly supply of 45 Auto Rim with which to brew up some nice loads .
              My more modern comrades lament that I will be woefully underarmed with a mere revolver .

Comment

One of my favorite off-duty carry pieces is my 3" M-13 .357 Mag that I tuned up.

Comment

Currently working on an older model Charter Arms Bulldog .44Spl. Debating on removing the front sight, cutting the barrel back a bit, and reinstalling the front sight.

Whether or not I do that, I've already bobbed the hammer, I'll slick up the action, chamfer the edges of the chambers and the outside edges of the cylinder, color cas harden the hammer and trigger and have the rest of the gun either Cerakoted black or IonBonded. I already picked up a set of the checkered walnut stocks and cut them down to a "boot grip" configuration, that is, flush with the bottom of the grip frame.

I'll start a separate thread on that one and post pics of the work in progress.

Comment

Cant wait to see that Bulldog.I really want one.

Comment

Working...
                    X