637 Chief's Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 637 Chief's Special

After seeing cmshoot's vacation rig... I started looking for one similar for myself. I came up with this 637 Chief's Special. Not sure if the thing has ever been cleaned.. but doesn't look like it has been shot that much in D/A anyway...frame is black but doesn't look etched any. It handles +P and comes in at 15 oz and is single/double action...way too light on the trigger in single. Surely revolvers are easier than 745 IPSCs to get back together I mentioned that I was looking for something to someone and they couldn't figure out why I wanted a small revolver. I told them it only held one less round than a Block 42/43 and just might be easier to conceal add the +P....well
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

Nice. I've been looking for one of those reasonable. Some day. Maybe.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Originally posted by usngunner View Post
      Nice. I've been looking for one of those reasonable. Some day. Maybe.
      Your still looking for one? I know we talked about my 10-2 once and that one can't leave. Let me look around some
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
      X