My "vacation rig"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "vacation rig"

Since I'm in an oceanside location having a family vacation, I thought I'd post a pic of my vacation EDC.

S&W 442: I tuned the action years ago, stippled the backstrap, chamfered the cylinders and opened the sight notch. Coated in Executive Gray KG Gunkote. Appendix carry in the leather clip holster. Wish I could remember who made it.......bought it secondhand about 12 years ago......the clip is held on by really strong Velcro, the perfect rig for what I use it for.

Loaded with 135grn Speer Gold Dot +P Short Barrel load. 5 rounds for a reload in a Bianchi Speed Strip.

Gerber Applegate-Fairburn Covert folder. This is the original model, it's been my EDC knife for about 15yrs now.

Semper Fi!

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

I would like to see a shot of the back strap and finish of the revolver.

Comment

Here's a write up I did years ago with a better pic of the revolver.......I need to take a pic of the backstrap, though.

http://snipersparadise.com/sniperchat/inde...showtopic=23040

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Since I never take a vacation, I guess my EDC weapons could be called my "non-vacation rigs," correct???? Do you have a "shower rig?" What about a "Sunday go to church rig?"
        I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
        "Dogs best friend"
        "Every dog needs a friend"
        "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
        "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
        " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
        " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
        (All the above, Yours Truly
        The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

I don't go to church.

Comment

My vacation EDC comes in packs of 24...

NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Comment

Working...
            X