S&W 745 IPSC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&W 745 IPSC

Been fighting with this bad boy for a couple of days. Took it all the way down for a thorough clean since it hadn't been in a number of years. I put the trigger back together wrong and it took me a minute to see my error. 9,704 made from 1987-1990, 38 3/4 ozs.
    thought that I would share a couple of pictures with you.

"Flawed But Repeatable"

They were a highly touted handgun in their day, but failed to take the IPSC game by storm; JMB's 1911 Model prevailed. Don't see ones that nice very often.
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Since your having issues with it, just send it to me. I'll take care of it for ya......LOL
      In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Lakotah View Post
        Since your having issues with it, just send it to me. I'll take care of it for ya......LOL
        the problem isn't the pistol...it's the yahoo that can't see the trigger wasn't lock in the drawbar right...one day you will be old and can't see chit
        "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Originally posted by Jester896 View Post

the problem isn't the pistol...it's the yahoo that can't see the trigger wasn't lock in the drawbar right...one day you will be old and can't see chit
          Yeah, that's a no kidder.
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
          X