Glock 42

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 42

Any other individuals out there have any info. on this weapon?? Like how high or low does it shoot at the range of 10-15 yds.
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Like what's up with the crappy trigger pull, like super heavy X3
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"

Comment

The one I shot was dead nuts on at 7yds. Didn't shoot it any further, or closer, than that.

I didn't have a problem with the trigger, but Glock triggers are modular and easy to slick up. In my off-duty G19, I installed a factory 3.5lb connector and polished up a few parts.
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Little late, hope this helps:

I found it "dead nuts" at 10 yards.

Trigger is heavy but pretty smooth, for a pocket/CCWD, it is fine. Like CMShoot said, the trigger can be "adjusted".

Little much for pocket carry in khakis but some can pull it off in jeans and cargo pants. It worked in cargo shorts I had on. For IWB, I would say it disappears.

Comment

I used this on mine and it fixed the problem --[attachment=16975:hqdefault.jpg] I made some nice crayon rings out of them...
          Attached Files
          "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
          Leo Tolstoy

Comment

[quote]
            I used this on mine and it fixed the problem --[attachment=16975:hqdefault.jpg] I made some nice crayon rings out of them...[/b]
            I'm at a lose as to the meaning. I'm just a dum ba$, please explain. I'm sure it's funny! Keep in mind, I'm going on 73 and a little on the slow side now. Then again, I've always been a little slow to get the hang of things!!!
            "Dogs best friend"

Comment

He's making a joke about Glock's use of polymer.
              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I thought he was saying he likes to color with crayons.
                " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Well the joke flopped. That's my kid's crayon smelter -- you put the crayons in and it melts them and you pour the liquid into different molds. I was saying you can melt Glocks and mold them into plastic rings.

ICU-- who doesn't like to color with crayons...
                  Leo Tolstoy

Comment

I hate crayons!!! As a child, I was always being yelled at for not coloring inside the lines. My grandson is the same way. I guess there just might be some truth to that genetic transfer stuff.
                    "Dogs best friend"

Comment

That's why I bought that smelter for my boy-- he get's a crayon in his hand and he instantly snaps it in two. Figured we may as well use the broken crayons for something.
                      Leo Tolstoy

Comment

[quote]
                        I hate crayons!!! As a child, I was always being yelled at for not coloring inside the lines. My grandson is the same way. I guess there just might be some truth to that genetic transfer stuff.[/b]
                        And I thought you were going to say, you got in trouble for eating them.

Comment

[quote]
                          <div class='quotemain'>I hate crayons!!! As a child, I was always being yelled at for not coloring inside the lines. My grandson is the same way. I guess there just might be some truth to that genetic transfer stuff.[/b]
                          And I thought you were going to say, you got in trouble for eating them.
                          [/b]
                          No, but I did get in trouble when someone stole my brown crayon and I started using anal material as a substitute!!
                          "Dogs best friend"

Comment

I love mine...its my daily carry and shoots just fine...holy crap has it really been 3 years since I have posted here?

Comment

Working...
                            X