Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a puzzle gun

http://www.maxton.com/c18add.shtml

maxton intimidator. sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't use the search function at all today.

Μολὼν λαβ* (pronounced /moˈlɔːn laˈbe/) "Come and get them" - Leonidas, Battle of Thermopylae, When asked to put down their weapons for the Persian Army 480 B.C.

"To the German Commander, NUTS!, The American Commander" General Anthony Clement McAuliffe (July 2, 1898 � August 11, 1975) when asked to surrender the town of Bastogne to the German Army which surrounded them

[quote]
    http://www.maxton.com/c18add.shtml

maxton intimidator. sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't use the search function at all today.[/b]

Looks like a home made zip gun
    Deo vindice
    The purpose of fighting is to win!
    There is no possible victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain.
    All else is supplemental.

"This home is protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    If you come around here unwanted you'll get to meet both".
    ) Josh Thompson

Comment

If I had the money to blow, it would be done.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

[quote]
        If I had the money to blow, it would be done.

[/b]

There are a lot of people with better cash flow than me. He is sold out of a lot of the puzzles.

Comment

Working...
        X