Austrian Sporting Arms ISSC M22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austrian Sporting Arms ISSC M22

Single action Glock like weapon that fits in Glock holster and carry ware. Shoots great, accurate and handles like a Glock. Only detractor: produces hammer bite like Non beavertailed 45.

I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Is this the .22LR pistol?
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
      Is this the .22LR pistol?[/b]
      Yep!
      "Dogs best friend"
      "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
      " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"

Comment

Other than pinching your hand, how does it shoot.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

How much?
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

[quote]
            How much?[/b]
            OK Guys I was struck by a severe case of the dumb a$$. I thought I was posting a " hey every body here's the poop on a new weapon I just acquired."
            It's not for sale.
            Shoots great. Only problem is it leaves your shooting hand bloody from hammer bite.

Mr. Poo bah, Can you work you electronic magic and move this to "just chat?"
            "Dogs best friend"

Comment

[quote]
              <div class='quotemain'>How much?[/b]
              OK Guys I was struck by a severe case of the dumb a$$. I thought I was posting a " hey every body here's the poop on a new weapon I just acquired."
              It's not for sale.

[/b]
              Sorry Mr. Bojangles the penalty for improper posting has already been imposed. I posted this for sale for $75.00 along with your email, cell phone and addy on Gunbroker and 9 other sites. Also told them you have 6 Ravens for $25.00 ea posted DC and downtown Richmond.

Sam
              " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

[quote]
                <div class='quotemain'>
                It's not for sale.

[/b]
                Sorry Mr. Bojangles the penalty for improper posting has already been imposed. I posted this for sale for $75.00 along with your email, cell phone and addy on Gunbroker and 9 other sites. Also told them you have 6 Ravens for $25.00 ea posted DC and downtown Richmond.

Sam
                [/b]
                Where's your democratic empathy for the down trodden and electronicly disadvantaged. You're acting like those evil , extreamist, conservative, gun loving, Repulicans.
                "Dogs best friend"

Comment

[quote]
                  <div class='quotemain'>
                  <div class='quotemain'>
                  OK Guys I was struck by a severe case of the dumb a$. I thought I was posting a " hey every body here's the poop on a new weapon I just acquired."
                  It's not for sale.

[/b]

Sam
                  [/b]
                  Where's your democratic empathy for the down trodden and electronicly disadvantaged. You're acting like those evil , extreamist, conservative, gun loving, Repulicans.
                  [/b]
                  They say bring your weary and tired, NOT you electronically ignorant!!! Back on the boat Bo!!

With the utmost respect,
                  Tank
                  John 3:16
                  "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
                  Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

I moved it, but.................

(I thought we had an icon for "This thread is useless without pics"......WTF..........am I dreaming.....)

Comment

[quote]
                      I moved it, but.................

(I thought we had an icon for "This thread is useless without pics"......WTF..........am I dreaming.....)[/b]

Here is the Mr Bojangles icon.....[attachment=11755:bojangles.gif]
                      Attached Files

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

[quote]
                        How much?[/b]

http://www.deserteaglepro.com/category/285...=/5/KTcc5e6g%3d

Comment

Working...
                        X