This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys,
    I used the Safariland back in my days of wheel gunning. I liked that they were spring loaded and launched the rounds into the chambers, while simultaneously pushing the loader away. No twisting or tugging like with the HKS type that most folks were using. Just push it in, let go and close the cylinder. They were also a little taller, so you got a better purchase when grabbing them, too...
    Respectfully,
    Harry
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

[quote]
      Hey Guys,
      I used the Safariland back in my days of wheel gunning. I liked that they were spring loaded and launched the rounds into the chambers, while simultaneously pushing the loader away. No twisting or tugging like with the HKS type that most folks were using. Just push it in, let go and close the cylinder. They were also a little taller, so you got a better purchase when grabbing them, too...
      Respectfully,
      Harry[/b]

that sounds similar to what he had the day I was there, I dont think they had they twist release like mine. think he just depressed the centerand it dropped.
      Μολὼν λαβ* (pronounced /moˈlɔːn laˈbe/) "Come and get them" - Leonidas, Battle of Thermopylae, When asked to put down their weapons for the Persian Army 480 B.C.

"To the German Commander, NUTS!, The American Commander" General Anthony Clement McAuliffe (July 2, 1898 � August 11, 1975) when asked to surrender the town of Bastogne to the German Army which surrounded them

Comment

Working...
      X