Off hand drills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off hand drills

$this->unconvert_size(12pt;line-height:100%"> </span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">I am not an advanced tactician by any means. I was discussing a few things with a MGySgt friend and he made the suggestion that I use my off hand for common tasks…like cell phone use…using keys..etc. I have been drilling with his suggestion for a couple of weeks. I opened the front door of my store one evening this week for some quiet time productivity and pulled the door open and blocked it with my foot. That is about the time I heard 2 running footsteps coming to the corner of the building…about 20’ from my door…out pops this young Yakuza with his tats coming up out of his collar. I had drawn my EDC almost all the way out of that sticking holster of mine and my thumb was about to push the safety off when it cleared…then I blurted out, “Oh No” as I started to push it back in when the young man had cleared me. He says as he passes, </span>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"> </span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">“ Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” After he passes and I am back in… I told him, “No problem…I’m good.”</span>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"> </span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"> </span>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"> </span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Had there been a threat..I believe I was in there…gotta keep drilling</span>

<span style="font-size:12, )
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

Nice!
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

I was surprised at how my mind processed everything from the first eye contact with him...then straight to his hands for a threat to determining there was no threat...I just look forward to not having to blurt out..."OH" for no threat and "NO" for put it back in the holster.
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Paul, as long as you're the last man standing, you can say whatever you want!
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

yeah...I'm good with talking to myself out loud...sometimes it is the only way I can get through the thickness
          "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
          X