R. Grizzle Gunleather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R. Grizzle Gunleather

I recently had a custom rig made for my HK P7 M8 by R. Grizzle Gunleather of Dahlonega, GA. http://www.rgrizzleleather.com.

I spoke to Ryan on the phone and he's a great guy, willing to talk over the build and clear up any questions I had.

I ordered the Working Man holster with no cant in black leather with black sharkskin trim to fit a 1.5" belt. I ordered a matching magazine pouch that held a single magazine in the primary position with a Surefire 6P in the secondary.

The fit and finish of this rig is spectacular. I've ordered and owned rigs by all the "greats"; Milt Sparks, Del Fatti, Rusty Sherrick, Mitch Rosen and more. Ryan Grizzle's work is every bit up to the standards of these.

My HK feels like it snaps into the holster with a kydex-like feel.......it's that perfectly fitted.

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

I had Ryan build me a "High Country" rig for a Glock 36 a year or so ago. Very nice work.
    I currently use a TT Gunleather rig for a Glock 19. Also a quality maker.
    My favorite holster is a Josh Bulman rig for a Glock 36, but Bulman is no longer taking orders.
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Man that is a beautiful carry rig! I like my 6p also.
      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle

That is some nice Grrrrzizzle

Comment

Working...
        X