KG Industries KG-9 PTFE Leather Kote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG Industries KG-9 PTFE Leather Kote

Great stuff, I've been using it for years. A little dab will do ya.......just burnish it into the leather and let it set for 24 hours. Virtually gets rid of break-in and slicks up the draw.

I have the 4oz tub. I'll still have a good bit left over when I die!

http://www.kgcoatings.com/lubricants/kg-9-...e-leather-kote/
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

+1 I use it in all the holsters, my friends holsters, and even some other dude who didn't believe it would work. I also have the 4oz. and still have plenty left.
    Really good stuff.
    In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Thanks guys...good info....sounds like just what I need for mine.
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

anybody know where to get some of this...I can't get KG site to check out..and don't see it anywhere else.
        "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Not sure, I bought mine from KG. Give them a call.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I used Leather Lightning in the past. How does it compare?
            "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

I've never used Leather Lightning.

Jester, if you remind me I can bring some to the Rendezvous.

Comment

Working...
              X