X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bianchi ID Hepl

I need help with ID of this holster.

"Flawed But Repeatable"

It's a Bianchi Model 3 Combat Revolver holster.
    Bianchi is a large holster manufacturer located in California.
    That model was probably made in the 1970's, I don't believe they offer it today.
    What other info are you looking for?
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

OK...that explains why I can't find anything on it...mainly what revolver does it fit...looks like 3-4" barrel. Now that I think about it I have one of their Scorpion shoulder harnesses...somewhere around here.
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Probably a K-frame holster
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

They made them for both the "K" and the larger "N" frame S&W revolvers, as well as for Colt revolvers. Unfortunately, yours has no markings on it for frame size.
          "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

My 10's trigger guard won't go in it...it is too big for it
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

It's for a Colt then. The Colt has a smaller frame/cylinder than the S&W K-frame.
              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Thanks
                "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
                X