Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares Gear ranger belts ??

Hi ya'll,
    IOT to fit properly with my Black Point (freaking awesome) holster I ordered an ARES GEAR IGL - "Ranger Belt", M, RG, CB, Bronze Buckle.
    Got it yesterday. Any tips, idea or reviews are welcome.

Thx in advance !
    " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

That's a nice looking belt. Looks very similar to the Jones Tactical that I use and like so much.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

For few years I use Tactical Taylor Combat belt and I was so happy with, but I got new plans and I also want to be able to use it for other than duty stuff. I also tried Blackhawk CQB rigger's belt.

Comment

Looks nice Dom. I went through about 3 various nylon belts before Shep turned me on to Jones tactical, and am totally hooked on there stuff now.
        CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
        --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
        --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Huh ! every body turned Jones Tactical ? I'll have to try !

Comment

If you want anything from Jones Tactical, just let me know, dom.
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I still use the Wilderness Tactical 5-stitch belt in 1.5" width. Plenty of stiffness, and the buckle area isn't as bulky as some other brands.
              "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

I kinda really like my US Army Vietnam issued web belt. It goes with me everywhere, ta church, ta Walmart, to da shower - when I's takes one that is, - ta bed, even when isa buck necked!! Wife however doesn't likes it when dat greeny mold rubafies off on da sheets - dat is when she a puts dem on da bed. When she does putem on da bed, I ain't got no dirt catching rags fer when I cleans me weapons!
                I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                "Dogs best friend"
                "Every dog needs a friend"
                "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                (All the above, Yours Truly
                The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Working...
                X