Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Granfors Bruks Hunters Axe for Father's Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Granfors Bruks Hunters Axe for Father's Day!

Always wanted one! This one is lightly used with a custom leather sheath.

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Man I'm jealous! You know you ain't ever gonna use it. Lol
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Be using it soon! Gotta clean out the wooded area out back.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I have that bad boy. I used it last night as a matter of fact. Backyard fire pit fun.
        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
        Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Nice!!
          "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Just for fun ... How many axes you got now ???
            " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

I've got a True Temper Flint Edge Kelly Works double bit that sees regular use......it was my Grandpa's originally.

I've got one of those cheapo Cold Steel Vietnam tomahawks that I toted when I was in the Marine Corps.

I've got a custom tomahawk and an inexpensive throwing 'hawk that I used to play with alot. Those are both handforged, but I don't know who made the inexpensive one.

Just bought a Cold Steel Spike Hawk that I'm going to mod and customize.

My Weibelhaus & Co., and now this Granfors Bruks.

It's as addictive as guns. I was in a restaurant the other day that had old tools and such hanging on the wall for decoration. I was walking around trying to ID and type the axes and other bladed tools.

Comment

... Or you were European executioner in the 12th century, during your previous life !
                " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

I'm the Official Headsman for Paulding County, Georgia.

Comment

I liked the old one you cleaned up and posted recently.

Comment

That was the Wiebelhaus & Co. Nice, light axe. It will probably end up being my daughter's.

Comment

When you be getten the best one there is??? What mods. are you plannen to do on that there Cold Steel Spike Hawk wackker of yourn; side rails fer laser & flash light attachments????
                        I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Dogs best friend"
                        "Every dog needs a friend"
                        "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                        "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                        " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                        " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                        (All the above, Yours Truly
                        The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Got back from across the pond today, my new GB Hunter's Axe was waiting for me. Outstanding!

For my CS, I'm going to strip the paint and grind/sand the head down to a smooth finish. Shorten the spike. Etch a design into the sides of the blade and do some decorative file work. Fit the handle better. Possibly reshape the axe blade into a beard. Style making up my mind on all that I will do. I may end up buying 1 or 2 more Spike Hawks.

Comment

Working...
                          X