You call that a knife?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]
    Yeah......I got nothing else going on in my life........I NEED toget on this.......[/b]
    How dare you have a life! geeesh some people
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
    Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Shep, I dunno if you wanna do this, but if I see you anytime here soon-ish, I'll bring along my knife for you to handle before you order any. I love mine. But, it certainly has a hand made quality to it. I will most likely be ordering another (or one of yours?), plus the knife that me and Hippy Koury have designed.
      -John

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"
      -Det. Ray Carling "Life on Mars"

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

Comment

Ex-Gurhka Khukuri House has really earned future buisness with me now. My original knife had been lostin customs, and never arrived. so they sent another one and told me that if the first one ever arrived, to keep it as a gift. I never expected to see it but I appreciated the gesture. Well, it turns out the knife I recieved the other day was the original knife shipped! I just got the second knife today, and they included a Gurkha pin with it. Pretty cool!

-John

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"
        -Det. Ray Carling "Life on Mars"

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

Comment

Great tool!
          "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

[quote]
            Great tool![/b]
            I wouldn't know Shezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzp izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on it
            " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

[quote]
              <div class='quotemain'>Great tool![/b]
              I wouldn't know Shezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzp izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on it
              [/b]

BUMP for sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[attachment=13381:sleepy.jpg]
              " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

I have 30 or so Khurkuri from the KH...Awesome tools and a great conversation piece.

Just a few

Very interesting history behind these knives being intended as farm tools, kitchen knives to weapons.

Karsten

Comment

Working...
                X