You call that a knife?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You call that a knife?

I will let the pictures do the talking. This is from the Ex-Gurkha Khukuri House. Just got it in from Nepal today!

I like!

-John

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"
    -Det. Ray Carling "Life on Mars"

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

Hey Grand Poobah where's our SP Ghurkha's?????????? WTF! I may NEED that soon
    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

[quote]
      Hey Grand Poobah where's our SP Ghurkha's?????????? WTF! I may NEED that soon [/b]
      +1

Comment

[quote]
        <div class='quotemain'> Hey Grand Poobah where's our SP Ghurkha's?????????? WTF! I may NEED that soon [/b]
        +1
        [/b]

+2
        " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
        '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Ain't made up my mind on the SP kukri yet. Shipping to my house was $300 on 20 kukris. I can cut the shipping in half by going to the airport and picking up the shipment when it comes in............
          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

the way thus thing id balanced, it feels like your ARM is loaded up to hack someone's limbs off. it'd weird to describe, you gotta hold one of these.
            -John

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"

Comment

[quote]
              Ain't made up my mind on the SP kukri yet. Shipping to my house was $300 on 20 kukris. I can cut the shipping in half by going to the airport and picking up the shipment when it comes in............[/b]
              OK, so go get the danged things.

Don't make me quote the Nike commercial.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

That's a good one....you probably don't go to the airport much

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

[quote]
                  That's a good one....you probably don't go to the airport much

Just did some quick math Poobah...19 knives were spoken for...I'll get one for my wife for cutting veggies.. that makes 20. If we pay 200.00 (150.00 plus we can give Jeff 50.00 to go pick em up...I think HE goes to the airport) that comes to 10.00 a knife......so wazzzuppp????

Vince give em the Nike commercial your on a roll

REASON FOR EDIT: Something smelled funny.[/b]

Comment

[quote]
                    the way thus thing id balanced, it feels like your ARM is loaded up to hack someone's limbs off. it'd weird to describe, you gotta hold one of these.[/b]

Sir, have you been drinking?
                    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

[quote]
                      Sir, have you been drinking? [/b]

I think he is always drinking.....poster boy for Guiness

Comment

Looking at the one above I'm thinking I'll need two-- did it come with those lil neck knives?
                        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
                        Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Yeah......I got nothing else going on in my life........I NEED toget on this.......
                          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                            Yeah......I got nothing else going on in my life........I NEED toget on this.......[/b]
                            C'mon ya sound like BHO...your Our Fearless Leader!!!!!We need arm hacking edged weapons!!!

Comment

[quote]
                              <div class='quotemain'>the way thus thing id balanced, it feels like your ARM is loaded up to hack someone's limbs off. it'd weird to describe, you gotta hold one of these.[/b]

Sir, have you been drinking?
                              [/b]
                              I wish! Smart phone crappy a$$ predictive text!
                              -John

Comment

Working...
                              X