X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchmaker wins big.

This guys has the mindset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w...player_embedded
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

I like that guy.
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
    Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Too bad our law makers can't get the point!
      John 3:16
      "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
      Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

I like that guy too.
        "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Guy sure made the call not to be a sheep. Kinda makes ya think...1 shop...1 city..1 shopowner. Now think how many times that happens everyday across this Country...pretty scary stuff. I like him too.
          " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Hey Guys,
            Yeah, he certainly sounds pretty hard core. I really didn't like the way it ended though, with him described as alone and in a self imposed withdraw from society...
            Respectfully,
            Harry
            "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
            "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

I have to agree with Harry. I think it is a shame that a guy willing to stick up for what is right now has to be stuck in seclusion. The thought of always having to look over your shoulder really sucks. You would think that the gang that was getting shot up would have gotten the point. Mess with me and you will die. I just wish there were others like him in his community that could have banded together and made it a standard. Not so many are as brave as he I guess. It's definitely a shame.

Tank
              John 3:16
              "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
              Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Awesome... this guy rocks! I'm the "carry guy" at my job, and the owners actually requested it to be that way.
                My sig

Comment

Working...
                X