Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in starting a fitness check in again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in starting a fitness check in again?

If so sound off and let me know. I started P90 again this week!
    CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
    --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Sure, why not. Nothing so far today. I did a couple 12 ounce curls last night, that count??

But seriously, I like it, I'm in.

Comment

I've lost 50# since December and have been working on my mountain bike to get it more road worthy...but lost some interest after a few 12 oz curls and de-primed some brass with one hand while doing the curls with the other to stay balanced
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Jester,
        I'll take that as a yes your in.

Anyone else?
        CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

--CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
        --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I better stick to the bike and the curls...trying to hold off this knee replacement as long as I can...cadence somewhere around 100 should do it
          "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I started doing a program from the book Convict Conditioning, that my brother in law suggested. Basically, it is a series of progressive calesthenic exercises that you can do in a small space and relatively short time frame. I stuck with it for a few months and then fell off when things got hectic. Gonna go back on it now. I'm in, thanks J!

Comment

I started doing some cardio and pre-weight training before fully starting P90 so the first day doesn't leave me feeling like I was racked with polio. Prob gonna start full cycle next week.
              CelticRaven

--CelticRaven

--Thomas Jefferson

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=459240...e=2&theater
                "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
                X