Clear All

• usngunner
    started a topic If you're going to be prepared

If you're going to be prepared

https://panaceax.com/shop/precision-...ie-x-chainsaw/

• JY
    replied
    Hi Vince;

Actually a secret self propelled "Transformer" version is already in testing. It will have a 6.5 meter carbide cutting blade with a self oiling chain (but your thumb really gets tired using it in the prototype), specs call for it to whack a minimum of three North Korean platoons with a single swing and flatten a minmum of 60 linear meters of wire. Here's one of KM420 Super Transformer CS (chain saw) going through it's maximum grade climbing tests at our secret test center in COEX Mall in Gangnam. Some tweaking has been found needed, a second after the photo was taken the STCS-X high centered on the test ramp's end and teeter tottered on the end. Another problem was the tires and suspention need a bit of strengthening...when we put the chain oil into the resevoir the axles broke and tires flattened, the little car was heard to mutter.."aigoo....." .

Some testers think we should offer the STCS-X in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large because one size does not fit all, the current one has a problem when Ranger combat buddies are inside with soft armor you can't close the doors or buckle up.

In this photo the "woodland" camouflage is still in use this is being changed to multicam on current STCS-X's, we noticed that the "woodland" just really didn't work inside the COEX...
    [attachment=16130:kia_km420_l7.jpg]

Dutch Jr, Richard and I figured to better sell the STCS-X we should use the local custom of car show models...
    [attachment=16131:what_no_ears.jpg]

Soo-jin always the nit picker.."Dutch that picture is stupid, little jeep not even in it...little girl doesn't even have real animal ears, you three always forget most important part of picture..."

Take care, my friend...Jim
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• usngunner
    replied
    [quote]
    Hi Vince;

We already have saws in the Rangers. Carbides Takes out fencing like gang busters, and makes short North Koreans Zombies much shorter Better catch up, looks lie a good deal to me. We're working on a multicam version

Take care, my friend...Jim[/b]

Ah, but are they on a picatinny mount?

Leave a comment:

• JY
    replied
    Hi Vince;

We already have saws in the Rangers. Carbides Takes out fencing like gang busters, and makes short North Koreans Zombies much shorter Better catch up, looks lie a good deal to me. We're working on a multicam version

Take care, my friend...Jim

Leave a comment:

• usngunner
    replied
    [attachment=16128:zxcs.mounted.jpg]
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jester896
    replied
    forbidden must log in first

Leave a comment:

• bonefishmak
    replied
    [quote]
    Dang, can't get the link to work

Leave a comment:

• Lakotah
    replied
    Im definitely in. Lots of Zombies in the County.....LOL

Leave a comment:

• dom
    replied
    woaw, need also one of those ... or may be two ...

Leave a comment:

• usngunner
    replied
    [quote]
    Must......have.......trying.......to......resist.. .......put........way.........credit card........[/b]
    My sentiments exactly.

Leave a comment:

• cmshoot
    replied
    Must......have.......trying.......to......resist.. .......put........way.........credit card........

Leave a comment:

• ICU
    replied
    Hah! Vince you should buy one.........so I could try it out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X