Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're going to be prepared

https://panaceax.com/shop/precision-...ie-x-chainsaw/
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Hah! Vince you should buy one.........so I could try it out.
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Must......have.......trying.......to......resist.. .......put........way.........credit card........
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
        Must......have.......trying.......to......resist.. .......put........way.........credit card........[/b]
        My sentiments exactly.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

woaw, need also one of those ... or may be two ...
          " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Im definitely in. Lots of Zombies in the County.....LOL
            In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

[quote]
              Dang, can't get the link to work
              Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

forbidden must log in first
                "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

[attachment=16128:zxcs.mounted.jpg]
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Vince;

We already have saws in the Rangers. Carbides Takes out fencing like gang busters, and makes short North Koreans Zombies much shorter Better catch up, looks lie a good deal to me. We're working on a multicam version

Take care, my friend...Jim
                    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

[quote]
                      Hi Vince;

We already have saws in the Rangers. Carbides Takes out fencing like gang busters, and makes short North Koreans Zombies much shorter Better catch up, looks lie a good deal to me. We're working on a multicam version

Take care, my friend...Jim[/b]

Ah, but are they on a picatinny mount?

Comment

Hi Vince;

Actually a secret self propelled "Transformer" version is already in testing. It will have a 6.5 meter carbide cutting blade with a self oiling chain (but your thumb really gets tired using it in the prototype), specs call for it to whack a minimum of three North Korean platoons with a single swing and flatten a minmum of 60 linear meters of wire. Here's one of KM420 Super Transformer CS (chain saw) going through it's maximum grade climbing tests at our secret test center in COEX Mall in Gangnam. Some tweaking has been found needed, a second after the photo was taken the STCS-X high centered on the test ramp's end and teeter tottered on the end. Another problem was the tires and suspention need a bit of strengthening...when we put the chain oil into the resevoir the axles broke and tires flattened, the little car was heard to mutter.."aigoo....." .

Some testers think we should offer the STCS-X in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large because one size does not fit all, the current one has a problem when Ranger combat buddies are inside with soft armor you can't close the doors or buckle up.

In this photo the "woodland" camouflage is still in use this is being changed to multicam on current STCS-X's, we noticed that the "woodland" just really didn't work inside the COEX...
                        [attachment=16130:kia_km420_l7.jpg]

Dutch Jr, Richard and I figured to better sell the STCS-X we should use the local custom of car show models...
                        [attachment=16131:what_no_ears.jpg]

Soo-jin always the nit picker.."Dutch that picture is stupid, little jeep not even in it...little girl doesn't even have real animal ears, you three always forget most important part of picture..."

Take care, my friend...Jim
                        Attached Files
                        "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Working...
                        X