Being nuclear prepared...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CelticRaven
    started a topic Being nuclear prepared...

Being nuclear prepared...

So just wanted to start a thread for discussion purposes here. While not a prepping loon, but not one to wait till after something happens. What have you guys done to prep your homes if Kim does pop a rocket our way? Living in Richmond doubt it would be a direct shot, (unless the asshole has really bad aim) but if it was DC I am seeing issues with fallout, and people leaving the area... Thoughts?

• CelticRaven
    replied
    Oh hell yes!

Leave a comment:

• JY
    replied
    Hey CR, he IS a REALLY bad shot ! Can't get a good cheek weld with those fat lil cheeks he has. And we're about 1.25 miles from North Korea proper, an easy rifle shot to the KPA We have our MOPP crap with us for the nukes....and a good bottle of Hennessey 5 star for a final toast with my friends, we almost cracked it in 2011 so it's all good now, I've carried it a long time should be good [attachment=16129:boooom.jpg]
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CelticRaven
    replied
    LOL I am already there for that.

Leave a comment:

• cmshoot
    replied
    My plan is to max out all my credit cards and hope for the end of the world so I don't have to pay 'em off.

Leave a comment:

• usngunner
    replied
    Been getting stuff laid in for years. My grandkids are covered.

You should probably prepare for your little one. Think Potassium Iodide.

Leave a comment:

• Brad86
    replied
    [quote]
    So just wanted to start a thread for discussion purposes here. While not a prepping loon, but not one to wait till after something happens. What have you guys done to prep your homes if Kim does pop a rocket our way? Living in Richmond doubt it would be a direct shot, (unless the a$&*~ has really bad aim) but if it was DC I am seeing issues with fallout, and people leaving the area... Thoughts?[/b]

I'm not too concerned about fallout from DC, prevailing winds and all.

Plus, here's a pic of me and some prep I've done for the day after:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X