VZ Operator II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VZ Operator II

Any input on VZ Operator II grip would be appreciated...Zebra Wood is getting a little slick
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

They're good grips. Whether the texture is right for you.........is up to you! Can't help you there.

If they're too aggressive, you can sand them down.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

That is helpful...they are good...so you feel like they are on the aggressive side? I think I might like something a little more aggressive than is on it now. I think the mag release indention may be a little helpful with my short fats...what the heck...I can always trash um
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I like aggressive textures on my grips.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

thanks for your input
          "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

At least now I have a better understanding of what you mean by a little aggressive. Once I get them on and fire it some I should know better. I only have 80 grit at the house though...will have to go to Home Depot to get some 36 grit
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

They definitely ain't gonna slip in your hands!

Comment

Well the right ones came today along with new O-Rings...think I will try them and bring sandpaper with me
                "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Dang...O-Rings they sent are a little thicker than they need to be....left side seems fine except the screws are a little higher than I want....right side..drat...the ambi safety isn't ambi enough....guess I run the old one a bit longer until I can get them cut to fit. Kinds liking that mag release cut...don't have to reposition my hand nearly as much.

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
                  X