No announcement yet.

My baby is back from the spa!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my holster and Mag carrier from Mr. Bullard today. It was at my Dad's house when I got here. I got him a pocket holster for his Ruger LCR as well. Here's the real guns new home.

[attachment=13596:1911_bullard_crop.jpg]
    Attached Files
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Jeez! That holster's got ALOT of cant!
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Made to be worn like this.

[attachment=13597:bullard.jpg]
        Attached Files
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

" May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Damn, Vince that's just like mine except I got the double mag pouch. Bullards leather is about as good as it gets. I can't believe he can do that kind of work for so little money.
            "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

[quote]
              Damn, Vince that's just like mine except I got the double mag pouch. Bullards leather is about as good as it gets. I can't believe he can do that kind of work for so little money.[/b]

Yes, it is damn fine gear.

To the mag pouch, If there's more than 16 of them, I need a rifle. Maybe when I get older I'll have to add another mag.

Comment

[quote]
                <div class='quotemain'>Damn, Vince that's just like mine except I got the double mag pouch. Bullards leather is about as good as it gets. I can't believe he can do that kind of work for so little money.[/b]

Yes, it is damn fine gear.

To the mag pouch, If there's more than 16 of them, I need a rifle. Maybe when I get older I'll have to add another mag.

[/b]

16? They make 10 rounders ya know? ;-) Will soon be carrying my SA LW Champion Operator in it's new MS VM II.

Comment

Hell Steve, I spent so many years dumping the mag after five, I still do it occasionally.

I finally reset to 8, I'm too damned old to re-calibrate again.

Comment

Very nice brother. Very nice.
                    In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

I know necro thread, but damn I like this holster.

http://store.dmbullardleather.com/catalog/...05a4e2a94fed04b

Comment

Sweet!
                        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

There is an USMC version as well.

http://store.dmbullardleather.com/catalog/...9c70c6a6edd152d

Comment

DAYUM...those ARE nice
                            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Bullard makes nice gear.

Where is the USN holster?
                              MILSPEC-Measured with a micrometer, Cut with an axe, Beat to fit, Painted to match.

Comment

Working...
                              X