UPDATE! Tomohawk raffle to support Honored American Veterans Afield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE! Tomohawk raffle to support Honored American Veterans Afield

This tomahawk is 100% custom hand- and American-made!

The head was handforged by Mark McCoun form Virginia and bears his maker's mark of "MM". Custom file work done on the top of the head.

The rest of the work was done by Bud Morton of Georgia. Bud made the 19.5" handle from Bubinga wood, hand-shaped and coated in tung oil and sealed with a paste wax. The handle is wrapped in cow leather. The sheath and the handled are marked with Bud's "have a nice day tomahawk" smiley face.

100% of the proceeds of this raffle will be sent to Honored American Veterans Afield. I will draw the winning name on the evening of October 15, 2013.

Tickets are $10 each, or 6 for $50. I will accept PayPal if you cover the 4%. I also accept cash, checks and money orders.

Take a chance on winning a bad ass 'hawk, while supporting an outstanding cause!

Semper Fi!

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Get off your asses, folks. Don't just talk a game, help SP support our veterans in need!

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I'm in. I'll contact you with payment.
      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Back online, I'm in.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Getting down to the wire! I gotta admit, with all the veterans here on SP, I'm a bit disappointed in the number of tickets sold to our members.

I bought $100 worth of tickets. If I win, I'll put the tomahawk back up for a 2nd auction to raise more money for HAVA!

Comment

Got both y'all. Thanks!

Comment

.........and the winner is.................

dom!

Congratulations to dom for winning the drawing last night, and thanks to all who supported the worthy cause!

Semper Fi!

Comment

Awesome, let's put the tomahawk back up for a 2nd auction to raise more money for HAVA.
                " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Thanks, dom!

Last one to buy a ticket and he wins.......wish I was that lucky.

I'll get this posted back up and re-raffled here most rikki tik!

Comment

The tomahawk is back up for raffle, with all the proceeds once again going to HAVA!

The new drawing will be held at the Sniper's Paradise Rendezvous at Legion OTG in Blakely GA on Sunday, November 17.

Thanks muchos, dom!

Comment

I'll buy my tickets immediately prior to the drawing.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

And I'll buy one right after gunner....lol
                        In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Bump
                          " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

I will buy in at the Rendezvous.
                            " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                            '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Wow, now that is one fine weapon for sure.

I'd love to own one myself.
                              "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Working...
                              X