X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a Kestrel, Give a Kestrel Promotion

http://www.nkhome.com/kestrel/promos...el-snipers.php

$this->unconvert_size(18, Buy a Kestrel, Give a Kestrel Promotion

Support our Military with our Buy a Kestrel, Give a Kestrel Program!

For every Kestrel 4000 series unit purchased, we will donate a Kestrel unit to Americansnipers.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to supplying troops with necessary gear and equipment.

As a US manufacturer, we are proud to support our soldiers. With budgets stretched thin and resources limited, our military men and women must often survive without critical mission tools. Deployed soldiers frequently request a Kestrel weather meter to help them plan their shots, operate drop zones and UAV's, monitor conditions for exposure, and perform other crucial military operations. You can help us help them! Buy a Kestrel and we'll send a Kestrel 4000 to Americansnipers.org to be donated to your designated military branch - Marine Corps, Army, Navy or Air Force!

"I am currently a sniper team leader on my second tour in Iraq. I have put my Kestrel 4000 through extreme heat, dust, rain, mud, impact, and concussion. Day after day it continues to perform and is one of the best pieces of equipment in my pack. My job depends on knowing the weather and knowing it immediately, thanks to this I can."
    - Joe, US Sniper Team Leader and loyal Kestrel user

A Kestrel Meter is the ideal gift for the hunter, shooter or outdoor lover in your family. Plus, itís the gift that gives back to our troops. The more you buy, the more we give! If desired, you will also be named on our website as a Kestrel Weather Meter Donor.

* THIS OFFER INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING! The retail value of the donated unit is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
    * *Restrictions: Offer applies up to 5 units per customer. Limited to Kestrel 4000s series units. Kestrel Meter must be purchased from direct manufacturer at full retail price.)[/b]
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

I apologize for being ignorant on this issue. I went to the web site and saw the list of items needed! Now I know we have many ex snipers on this site. Is it true that they need these things and that they are not provided with proper support? One thing was scopes! This seems ridiculous given the nature of the assignment. Many other things on the list also.

I am not against supporting our troops, I am just wondering how it can be that they lack such basic items that it seems should be provided by the Fed Government.
    Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

Same old story. Some of it is stuff they want/prefer that is better than the issue-equipment. For instance, if you are wearing the current issue body armor and helmet, you can't go prone and get behind the scope, so Snipers have to strip off the protective equipment to get in position to shoot. There is equipment out there that works for them, but it ain't issued and it costs more.

The majority of the stuff is just the same ol' military not giving enough of the good stuff that folks in harm's way need to do their job properly.

I buy stuff from, and donate to, ASO on a regular basis. Currently, I have a box in my basement with a bunch of team slings, DD Ross and Nightforce rings, Otis cleaning kits, surgical q-tips, bore brushes and a bunch of other stuff. My thanks to one of our members, citizen, for a bunch of the booty that I'm fixin' to ship to 'em.

Here's something else to think about: there is no longer a Republican in office. As anyone who has been in the military under multiple Presidents can attest to, when a Democrat gets in control, the purse strings for the military tighten up in a very bad, and very noticeable, way. If ASO has been doing this for 8 years under GW, imagine how badly they will need stuff now.
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
        I am not against supporting our troops, I am just wondering how it can be that they lack such basic items that it seems should be provided by the Fed Government.[/b]

Brother, just had this conversation with Vern this am. My son's girlfriends brother is a Marine who just got back from Astan. Came through and it was my pleasure to buy him a fine meal. He is so deep in the shiit they don't have motorized vehicles, has seen 14 of his brave Brothers KIA. He goes back in January and I asked him for his addy so I could send him some supplies to make his life a little easier. He asked me for batteries because they don't have any for their NV optics...he asked me for weapon oil because last firefight their SAW gunner was useing babywipes to keep the weapon running. OIL....BATTERIES??????? I was so wild that words cannot describe it..then I wanted to cry. I looked at this 21 yr old Warrior said thank you and will send enough oil,batteries and whatever else I can. So to your point...WTF is going on?????? These Rep's of our's are flying around on private jets and this Marine has malaria and who knows what else from drinking s*^&#t and piss filled water...they get an ammo and water drop once a month. Sorry but this is fresh didn't mean to rant, but something is REALLY REALLY WRONG HERE. God Bless these Troops this 21 year old has seen more horror than anyone should see in 5 lifetimes and ya know what he can't wait to get back in January.

" May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Do our troops really use these devices? I am getting a Kestral but buying from this site is about $100.00 + dollars more that where I was going to buy it. I want to make sure this is something they really need.
          Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

When I was in I would have killed for a piece of kit like a Kestrel 4000!
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
              When I was in I would have killed for a piece of kit like a Kestrel 4000![/b]
              OK, I'm in an ordering this weekend. God damn it this pisses me off!! How do we go about bringing this travesty to light? How do we get this fixed?

Comment

[quote]
                <div class='quotemain'>When I was in I would have killed for a piece of kit like a Kestrel 4000![/b]
                OK, I'm in an ordering this weekend. God damn it this pisses me off!! How do we go about bringing this travesty to light? How do we get this fixed?
                [/b]

The world doesn't want to hear it. It's up to us!
                The wise man said your either part of the solution or part of the problem, choose!
                Deo vindice
                The purpose of fighting is to win!
                There is no possible victory in defense.
                The sword is more important than the shield,
                and skill is more important than either.
                The final weapon is the brain.
                All else is supplemental.

"This home is protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                If you come around here unwanted you'll get to meet both".
                ) Josh Thompson

Comment

[quote]
                  Same old story. Some of it is stuff they want/prefer that is better than the issue-equipment. For instance, if you are wearing the current issue body armor and helmet, you can't go prone and get behind the scope, so Snipers have to strip off the protective equipment to get in position to shoot. There is equipment out there that works for them, but it ain't issued and it costs more.

The majority of the stuff is just the same ol' military not giving enough of the good stuff that folks in harm's way need to do their job properly.

I buy stuff from, and donate to, ASO on a regular basis. Currently, I have a box in my basement with a bunch of team slings, DD Ross and Nightforce rings, Otis cleaning kits, surgical q-tips, bore brushes and a bunch of other stuff. My thanks to one of our members, citizen, for a bunch of the booty that I'm fixin' to ship to 'em.[/b]
                  Shep, I have a few cases of girl scout cookies that I can add to the care package is that is interesting. Let me know.

Comment

Someone say cookies?
                    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
                    Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Order is complete. question is should I upgrade mine to bluetooth? is it worth the extra money?

Comment

Working...
                      X