Donations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations

First be advised that NO funds or equipment from this endeavor will be used to supplement someone's salary (Snipersonline / AmericanSnipers.org has no paid employee's) or pad the coffers of this association. ALL FUNDS and GEAR will be used to support the snipers that are in need of our help. Individuals and companies have chosen to help support forward deployed snipers, our brothers in arms, by supplying them with items they need to get the job done and generally making their lives easier while on deployment.

This has been everything from the basic hygiene type items such as handy wipes to tactical products such as holsters, high speed rucksacks, new optics, rifle accessories, to and mini binoculars and batteries. These are just examples of what we are providing our brothers in the fight. Of course, this all takes money from individuals as well as products donated by dedicated companies or sold to us at reduced prices.

Please donate as much as you can. Our fighting force can use your help. We thank you in advance for your generosity!

http://www.americansnipers.org/donate.html

Go to the link provided. You can make a 1-time donation, or sign up for a $20 or $50 monthly donation. Also, you can order AmericanSnipers Challenge Coins, Bracelets, Dog Tags or Vinyl Stickers.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

I ordered 4 stickers and dog tag yesterday. Gonna put one of the stickers on my hardhat if it'll fit .
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
    Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
    everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
    going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
    send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
    we'll get home, and it'll be over.
    Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

If not, just buy a bigger hard hat!

Thanks for the support, Eric. They need it!

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I ordered a rubber bracelet, sticker and set of challenge coins about a month ago. Great stuff. Janice is tooling around town with a AmericanSnipers.org sticker on the back of her Sorento. Very cool!
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Those challenge coins are nice, and very original.

Comment

[quote]
            If not, just buy a bigger hard hat!

Thanks for the support, Eric. They need it![/b]
            All I can do now IS support them, I'm too old to join them and oh how I would like to join them. If I could go back and do it all over, I would do it a little different. Old age doesn't set well with me.
            If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
            Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
            everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
            going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
            send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
            we'll get home, and it'll be over.
            Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

[attachment=9995SCF4387.JPG]

Got this one on the car for ??? 2 years thought ! severals wash with hight pressure .. don't move
              " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

[quote]
                [attachment=9995SCF4387.JPG]

Got this one on the car for ??? 2 years thought ! severals wash with hight pressure .. don't move[/b]
                Outstanding Dom.

The thought of you cruising around France with that sticker on the window has made my whole day.

You are the man buddy!
                "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

you bet, i had an eagle with support our troops but a young guys tried to rob it ...
                  adoptasnipers look to be a good way to support !

Comment

Hi,

My name is Ken Darnell and I am one of the guys at Americansnipers.org. I just wanted to say thanks to CM for giving us some space on the site and to all of you that have contributied to the cause. We get request from deployed snipers trying to get the gear they need on a daily basis. We do what we can with what we have and any help is greatly welcomed. You would not believe the volume of gear and supplies that have been shipped since this got started.

Thank you again for support our snipers.

Ken
                    ....and one time at sniper school....

Comment

Ken,

Welcome aboard, we're glad you're here.

Gunner

Comment

Thanks for stopping by, Ken. I've dealt with Brian on several occasions (in person, over the phone and via email), and I was getting to feel like it was a 1-man operation!

It's a great thing you guys are doing. I wish you folks had been around back when I was deploying!

If y'all need any help at all here on the site, just drop me a line and I'll try my damnedest to make it happen.

Semper Fi!

Comment

done

Comment

BUMP ??

Comment

Better To Give Than To Receive

Christmas Season is Upon Us and
                              I just donated $50.00 to the SNIPERS,
                              AND I FEEL GOOD !!!

http://www.americansnipers.org/shop/as-org...m-donation.html
                              JACK) Shooter-Diver

Comment

Working...
                              X