• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markII
    started a topic AmericanSnipers.org Gear

AmericanSnipers.org Gear

Shooters,

As you know, AmericanSnipers is a non profit organization who receives gear from companies and then give it to deployed snipers overseas. They also have a small web store and all proceeds from those sales also buy gear to donate to our snipers overseas. Our company has been involved with AmericanSnipers since 2005, and we have donated 675 Sniper Data Books to that fine organization to date.

Right now they have some gear for sale, including our Official Rite in Rain Sniper Data Book Kit, AS t-shirt, raffle tickets for a rifle, etc.

Thank you for looking and for supporting our deployed snipers with your purchases. It is going for a good cause.

http://www.americansnipers.org/osc_shop.php

• lee375
    replied
    Do they send confirmation e-mails or respond to their e-mails....There is no phone # to call....don't know if they got my order from Sunday..........Lee (not sure how they do business)

Leave a comment:

• lee375
    replied
    [quote]
    Four coins, shirt and the urban hide print. Data books were out of stock.[/b]
    that print is sweet.............will be on my next order...........

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Four coins, shirt and the urban hide print. Data books were out of stock.

Leave a comment:

• cmshoot
    replied
    If y'all haven't seen the new coin, get on over to AmericanSnipers.org and get a few. Check out some of the other cool gear they have, as well.

Leave a comment:

• lee375
    replied
    Just sent an order in.......Tom and I saw u last yr at Sturgis (Harley dealer).................Lee (2-coins and a shirt) Thanks for the patch etc

Leave a comment:

• markII
    replied
    Harry

Thank you and Semper Fi.

Team Storm

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsScout
    replied
    Hey Brother,
    I just grabbed a tee shirt, a raffle ticket on each of the two raffles, a couple patches and the last four years worth of coins. Hope it helps...
    Respectfully,
    Harry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X