Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmericanSnipers.org Gear

Shooters,

As you know, AmericanSnipers is a non profit organization who receives gear from companies and then give it to deployed snipers overseas. They also have a small web store and all proceeds from those sales also buy gear to donate to our snipers overseas. Our company has been involved with AmericanSnipers since 2005, and we have donated 675 Sniper Data Books to that fine organization to date.

Right now they have some gear for sale, including our Official Rite in Rain Sniper Data Book Kit, AS t-shirt, raffle tickets for a rifle, etc.

Thank you for looking and for supporting our deployed snipers with your purchases. It is going for a good cause.

http://www.americansnipers.org/osc_shop.php

Supporter, American Snipers

Hey Brother,
    I just grabbed a tee shirt, a raffle ticket on each of the two raffles, a couple patches and the last four years worth of coins. Hope it helps...
    Respectfully,
    Harry
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Harry

Thank you and Semper Fi.

Team Storm
      Supporter, American Snipers

Comment

Just sent an order in.......Tom and I saw u last yr at Sturgis (Harley dealer).................Lee (2-coins and a shirt) Thanks for the patch etc
        XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
        Retired Deputy Sheriff
        SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

If y'all haven't seen the new coin, get on over to AmericanSnipers.org and get a few. Check out some of the other cool gear they have, as well.
          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Four coins, shirt and the urban hide print. Data books were out of stock.

Comment

[quote]
              Four coins, shirt and the urban hide print. Data books were out of stock.[/b]
              that print is sweet.............will be on my next order...........
              Retired Deputy Sheriff
              SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Do they send confirmation e-mails or respond to their e-mails....There is no phone # to call....don't know if they got my order from Sunday..........Lee (not sure how they do business)
                Retired Deputy Sheriff
                SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Working...
                X