• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, another Savage guy!
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

• [attachment=16960:img20140524_192435.jpg]Savage model 10 .308. Leupold vari x lll.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Savage model 10 .308 leupold vari x lll. [attachment=16961:img20140524_193249.jpg]
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice!

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

• This is my newest rig. Built by a local guy with 5th group. Trued 700 long action, my old adl 30-06, badger knob, 26" 1:11.25 twist .308, HS Precision stock, harris swivel base notched leg 9-13" with lock, flat base and rings with an old Nikon scope I had laying around. Starti MG the scope fund to get a more serious piece...

Here is another rifle I picked up this weekend. It will be built similar to the army sdm m14 as funds allow as well.

Comment

• I love my .308's, but my 6mm Dasher is the most accurate of all. Here's my granddaughter setting up the Dasher at 600 yards last week. After a couple of sighters, she shot a 49-2x on the IBS 600 yard benchrest target. The 5 shot group size was 2.3" in light and variable winds and light mirage. She's been shooting with me for 2 years. She's now 11 1/2 years old. She's just an awesome kid.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hawker, that's a heckuva group for a youngster! Congrats, she must have had a good teacher.
                "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

• Thanks. She also shoots very well in the dirt. Check her out shooting a .223 bolt gun the other day at 600 yards. She cleaned a F Class target (10 shots) after shooting a couple of sighters.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X