This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see your Precision Rifles. Lets See Whattcha Got!!,

My New Stick!! Waited a while, but well worth it.
    -My original Remington 700 action
    -22"x1.5" (no taper) LW Barrel Crowned & Threaded w/ Knurled Thread Protector
    -Accuracy International AICS Stock Converted to Left-hand
    -Tactical Reinforced Bolt knob
    -Painted Desert Digital(stock) & OD Green(all metal)
    -Badger Ordnance Scope Base
    -Leupold Mark 4 M3 tactical Scope 3.5x-10x
    -Harris Bi-pod
    -All work done by: Cactus Weapons Systems Inc. in Del Rio, Texas

They did an AWESOME Job!! Thanks Guys.

-Cav
    SWAT Officer

Stock Rem 700 in 223. Nikon BuckMaster 4.5-14, Weaver 1 piece base, steel rings.

Comment

Come on guys... I can't believe no one wants to show off their rifles... What's going on? Thought this topic would be 5 pages long by now with hundreds of pictures.
      SWAT Officer

Comment

I'll crash the server if I post everything.

Comment

Factory Savage 10FPLE2B with McMillan A3 stock, Seekins rail and rings, Bushnell 10X, Turner sling, Harris bipod. Wearing her Gunner's Gear rear bag.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's my Encore.

Comment

Here is my GAP.
              Attached Files
              "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

GAP 700 Rem SA LH
                .308win
                A5 Stock
                Red Tac ,TBC, Scope/crown cover, rear bag
                IOR 3-18 FFP

Expert Rifleman considers any chart as a guide only.

F.B.I Data Book 2.192 (Rev. 7-7-97

Comment

Real Nice!!
                  SWAT Officer

Comment

My Savage 10FP in action at the Rivoli 2 day 1k F-Class match last year.

Techicarbon Dynamics TEK2000 stock, IOR 3-18 fleascope, SSS recoil lug, otherwise she's stock.

[attachment=8569:me_shooting.jpg]

Some closeups. The color in these are a little funky, the one at the range is better. Stupid Digital cameras.

[attachment=8573ort1.jpg][attachment=8572:stbd1.jpg]

Attached Files
                    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

heres my baby harris A5 bipod Tubbs speedlock Reflex T8 scout suppressor self molded hand grip self painted and saving the best till last IOR 2.5-10X42 Tact ill MP8 on IOR low rings to a IOR 20MOA base (Thanks Scott )

asides from that she's stock 1978 Remington 700 ADL 22" barrel wood stocks captive mag

won a national service rifle match with her over the weekend in open class won the open class outright but thats because i was only one compeating in open class fourth overall
                      The future of man is unknowen, Unless you try to rob a gun store with a machete in which case your future is certin...Your gonna get your dumb a$$ shot!

one weekend in the bush sorts out months of crap from the city.

Comment

Hey Guys,
                        Here's mine...
                        It's a custom Left Handed Remy 700 Short Action in .308. The 26" barrel is a 1:11.25 Krieger. She's wearing a McCann MIRS Scope Base, KMW Bolt Knob, Bolt fluted by PacNor and hard chromed, McMillan A5 molded in swirl camo, two flush cups, three way adjustable LOP and forearm rail anodized OD green, Badger BDM Bottom Metal, Metal Ceracoated in Desert Tan, and a Shilen trigger.
                        The scope is an IOR 6X24X50 with 35mm Tube, Illuminated MP-8 Dot Reticle, and the new external turrets. It's mounted to the MIRS base is IOR VTac (TPS) Rings. As all my other glass, I got her from Scott at Liberty Optics.
                        Add in a few five and ten round magazines, a Harris BDM-S with TNutt's Bipod Lock, and a TIS M24 Sling, and that about completes the package.
                        Respectfully,
                        Harry

"It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                        "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

You got her back Harry! Damn, that is a great looking rifle. I can't wait to shoot it.....hey wait, the bolt knob is on the wrong side, ah well......
                          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                          -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955

Here, hold my trophy while I kiss your girlfriend. -NoFear Gear 1996

They do not teach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose. They do not teach that His Pity allows them to drop their jobs when they dam'-well choose. As in the thronged and the lighted ways, so in the dark and desert they stand, Wary and watchful all their days that their brethren's day may be long in the land
                          -Rudyard Kipling in "The Sons of Martha" (a poem about warriors

Comment

Hey Duane,
                            Actually she is down keeping Vern company at the moment, but she is good to go now, and back from repairs. I'm just trying to figure out a way to get some more money, time and ammo, to go down for some more training with the Master ...
                            Respectfully,
                            Harry
                            "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                            "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

I have a whole bunch of M118LR.......
                              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                              -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955

Here, hold my trophy while I kiss your girlfriend. -NoFear Gear 1996

They do not teach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose. They do not teach that His Pity allows them to drop their jobs when they dam'-well choose. As in the thronged and the lighted ways, so in the dark and desert they stand, Wary and watchful all their days that their brethren's day may be long in the land
                              -Rudyard Kipling in "The Sons of Martha" (a poem about warriors

Comment

Working...
                              X