Help - HD Rifle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - HD Rifle

I recently bought a used rifle. I know it is a Remington 700 action chambered in 300 Win Mag. It has an AISC 1.5 chassis. And I am getting better than 1/4 MOA accuracy out of it. I was wondering if anyone might have some more details about it or maybe some info on who built it. The barrel is stamped with "Sniper's Paradise" and "HD Rifles". Please help if you can.

That sounds like a rifle built for a "group buy" about a dozen years ago. Good quality as I recall, but the gunsmith went bankrupt and owed a lot of people money.
    Hopefully one of the old-timers will chime in with some more accurate info.
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Yep. Those were made by Celt at HD rifles. That was awhile ago. Great rifle builder, terrible business man. Was there something in particular you wanted to know or just some background.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Want to know what all the parts are and idea of what it is worth. I am looking to sell it. The rifle is very sweet but a too heavy for the type of hunting I do in western Oregon.

Comment

really nice piece of equipment. I'd like to get one of them. How much did paid for this gun? I have only air gun , but Thinking to buy a sniper rifle. I'm to old to go to army and become a sniper, but I can be a sniper in my private garden :-)

Comment

Working...
          X