For you Remington guys out there.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you Remington guys out there.

"For the first time Remington is offering a limited quantity of Military "Bring Backs" of the M24 Sniper Weapon System. This limited run has created an opportunity for the dedicated military collector and/or long range shooting enthusiast. Remington has begun to convert these surplus rifles into a NEARLY NEW CONFIGURATION. Each rifle will have a NEW BARREL, NEW M24 ACTION (marked with the original M24 designation and drilled and tapped for the receiver mounted open sights), and trigger. Aside from these critical parts, all other system parts will be 100% serviceable military surplus, if at all possible (new parts were substituted where needed). Additionally, the rifle will feature the original stock and external hardware that was issued and used in service by a US Army Sniper. "

https://www.gunsamerica.com/91489444...TH-LEUPOLD.htm

Don't dally, they'll be gone.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"
Working...
X