X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16.5" .308 bolt gun

http://rifleshooter.com/2013/11/shor...-to-635-yards/
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Shep, have you had a chance to get behind one of these yet and run up some loads on them? I'm very interested in getting one and putting a can on it. At this length, would it be alright to go on the heavy side? I just found a hell of a deal on 208 gr A-Max's.
    ?Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    General James Mattis, USMC

"It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down."
    Yagyu Munenori

"A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by."
    John Wayne

Comment

I could use a hell of a deal on some 208 gr A-Maxs
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Our local Gander is having some kind of close out with 100 counts going for $25. Seems like a better deal than the original $40 per 100 ct.

"It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down."
        Yagyu Munenori

John Wayne

Comment

Midway is running a slightly similar deal;

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/915...ProductFinding

Yagyu Munenori

John Wayne

Comment

you mean the one here in ABY...was in there yesterday looking for pistol bullets and didn't see a sale? I have been buying when I see them there of 55gr FMJBT @ $14.95. Never saw any 208 gr A-Max...heaviest one I have seen was 168. I did catch primers on sale there for $2.99C...they didn't have many Federal Small Pistol Match...and I knocked a real serious dent in the WSPs
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I was in the one over in VLD. If you live close to ABY, then we're not that far apart.

Yagyu Munenori

John Wayne

Comment

yep...close maybe you will make it to the Rendezvous this fall

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Check out my post in that thread and get back with me.

Yagyu Munenori

John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X