Cerakote on my 14" Remington 870

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerakote on my 14" Remington 870

I got rid of the 12" barrel that was on my SBS and replaced it wi a 14" factory modified choke barrel.

OSMWI in Carrollton GA had already Cerakoted the shotgun in Burnt Bronze and black. However, I was down the road from Accurate Ordnance in Winder GA when I picked up the new barrel, so I had them coat it for me. I installed the Trak Lock front sight with the supplied epoxy......I'll be adding a 1/16" cross pin this week for ultimate secureness.

These are crappy iPhone pics......the finish does not look any near as good as it does in this pics. Both coasters did a phenomenal job.

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

My only complaint on the new Surefire DSF is that the area you have to grasp is kinda small. I stippled it to aid in getting a grip in this area.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

That thing is too purdy to use!
      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Oh, I'll dirty her up!

Comment

Working...
        X