X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICU
    started a topic I bit the bullet today

I bit the bullet today

I have wanted to give one a try ever since they hit the market. Finally did it today. The Kel Tec KSG. I have always run 870's and 1100's, I was nervous about how much different the weapon system is but I think I am going to like it. I got it home and took it straight out and killed a couple of tweety birds with it. Lol. I will give a better report once I have a little more time behind it.

• Blueridge Shooter
    replied
    [quote]
    Recoil isn't bad, of course I ain't a little feller either. Lol[/b]

Leave a comment:

• ICU
    replied
    Recoil isn't bad, of course I ain't a little feller either. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Lakotah
    replied
    I can tell you it kicks like a mule. Super cool Operator bought one (mr. know it all on the team), I shot it and it's got a good thump to it. Would be great for entry's.

Leave a comment:

• Jester896
    replied
    GTG

Leave a comment:

• ICU
    replied
    There are a couple of upgrades that I want to do, stainless followers and extended selector. I ran 50 rounds through it today 25 #7.5's and 25 00 buck. It fed great, just gotta make sure you don't short stroke it. I am running a Magpul MOE vertical grip, Magpul Back Ups and a Aimpoint Comp M2 in a ARMS #17 mount. At this point I am just trying to get a feel for it. I may switch to a Burris Fast FireIII since I have an extra one laying around. As far as a light goes I have a Streamlight TLR-1 for it I just haven't found the right place for it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Jester896
    replied
    [quote]
    I will give a better report once I have a little more time behind it.[/b]
    I would like to hear it...I have seen mixed reviews on them

Leave a comment:

• cmshoot
    replied
    Were they coming right at ya?

Interesting system......probably too complicated for you, though. I'll buy it from you used in a couple of months......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X