I bit the bullet today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bit the bullet today

I have wanted to give one a try ever since they hit the market. Finally did it today. The Kel Tec KSG. I have always run 870's and 1100's, I was nervous about how much different the weapon system is but I think I am going to like it. I got it home and took it straight out and killed a couple of tweety birds with it. Lol. I will give a better report once I have a little more time behind it.
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Were they coming right at ya?

Interesting system......probably too complicated for you, though. I'll buy it from you used in a couple of months......
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
      I will give a better report once I have a little more time behind it.[/b]
      I would like to hear it...I have seen mixed reviews on them

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

There are a couple of upgrades that I want to do, stainless followers and extended selector. I ran 50 rounds through it today 25 #7.5's and 25 00 buck. It fed great, just gotta make sure you don't short stroke it. I am running a Magpul MOE vertical grip, Magpul Back Ups and a Aimpoint Comp M2 in a ARMS #17 mount. At this point I am just trying to get a feel for it. I may switch to a Burris Fast FireIII since I have an extra one laying around. As far as a light goes I have a Streamlight TLR-1 for it I just haven't found the right place for it yet.

Comment

GTG
          "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I can tell you it kicks like a mule. Super cool Operator bought one (mr. know it all on the team), I shot it and it's got a good thump to it. Would be great for entry's.
            In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Recoil isn't bad, of course I ain't a little feller either. Lol

Comment

[quote]
                Recoil isn't bad, of course I ain't a little feller either. Lol[/b]

Comment

Working...
                X