Hello I'm New Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I'm New Here

Hi just recently bought an M1A and invested in some goodies for it. All I need right now is learn how to shoot long range and that's why I'm here to learn from the pro, please be easy on me.

my set up. SA M1A, Vltor stock and rail, Nightforce NPR-1 zero-stop scope.

Welcome to Paradise!

Where ya located at?
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Welcome here! Nice looking setup.
      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Nice lookin' stick!
        NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Comment

Welcome aboard, nice !
          " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Welcome aboard!..Nice Stick!!....lee
            XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
            Retired Deputy Sheriff
            SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Welcome aboard.
              In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Excellent first post! Showin' off the M14 and stuff. Welcome aboard!
                "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

Thanks guys, I live in Oklahoma city. lol Kinda have to showoff a bit. I'm very happy with this rifle. It was a long saving up for this piece. My goals are to learn to reload my own ammo, hit a target at 300 yards is what I really really want to master this year. Been shooting indoor range 35 yards with this rifle was kind of a meaningless.

Comment

Jesus that is a sexy stick! I have a Socom-II that totally got me hooked on the M1's. I love tradition, but when you deck them out in their modern clothes they just look bad ass.

With that rifle you can shoot well out past 300 if everything is tight and squared away on it.

There are lots of people here who can help you on marksmanship and training both. Keep active in the community here and continue to challenge yourself.
                    CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
                    --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                    --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X