Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what daddy picked up at the local sun show today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what daddy picked up at the local sun show today.

Poor dude just wanted to "get rid of it" because his wife didn't want it in the house. I got it CHEEP!!!
    Attached Files
    "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Very nice!
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Sweet!
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Nice!

Make? Year?
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Nice!
          XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
          Retired Deputy Sheriff
          SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Springfield 1.7 million mark 1943. Rebarrelled in 53. Gent let it go for 600 bucks! Measurements are 5 and 7?
            "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

The throat and muzzle erosion is a little bad, but I'd still have jumped on it at that price!

If you decide/need to have it rebarreled, send it to me and I'll carry it over to Hook Boutin.
              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Oh heck yes! I was thinking of sending it the Shuff's and have him convert it to a Mini G .308 mag fed. I'm really on the fence on what I'm gonna do with it. All I really wanted was a shooter and I couldn't be happier. Besides, I got those measurements from another of the gun show guys and not a qualified smith.

Comment

That's a great benefit of domestic distress. Clint Fowler may be close to you.

Comment

Gus Fisher is just down the road too! So many options!

Comment

Just looked up Fowlers web site. He has retired and has one M1A left for sale.

Comment

Working...
                      X