• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler reacts to the Smith Enterprise lawsuit

Hilarious and dead on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdpzWfqvuds
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

"If Obama had a retarded son..." "Never go full retard"

Comment

For those of y'all hat ain't familiar with the drama, SEI was not delivering on time and was having heat great issues. When a guy complained about it on an open forum, SEI sued him.

You can add SEI to my list that includes Troy......won't use their crap anymore.

http://m14forum.com/modern-m14/140591-back...ver-croc-s.html

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Here's where he was served with the suit:

http://m14forum.com/feedback/145566-i-need...suit-today.html

Comment

Leupold, I stand corrected. Your MK-8 is a fantastic optical devise!!!!!!!!!!
          I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
          "Dogs best friend"
          "Every dog needs a friend"
          "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
          "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
          " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
          " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
          (All the above, Yours Truly
          The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

what happened with troy? was debating their handguards for an AR project but may go with DD or PRI instead.

Comment

Troy: http://snipersparadise.com/sniperchat/inde...showtopic=33491

Comment

must have missed that thread. makes the DD argument a little easier now.

Comment

[quote]
                  Here's where he was served with the suit:

http://m14forum.com/feedback/145566-i-need...suit-today.html[/b]

Can't access the post. Can get the original but not the lawsuit post.
                  "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Fixed

Comment

I laughed out loud when I watched the video. If the shoe fits, wear it.

I dealt with SEI in the past and I did not think that CS stood for Customer Service, I thought it stood for something else.

I will not buy from them again.
                      MILSPEC-Measured with a micrometer, Cut with an axe, Beat to fit, Painted to match.

Comment

Working...
                      X