Finally got me Socom 16 today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got me Socom 16 today

[attachment=16388:16.JPG][attachment=16388:16.JPG]After years of wanting one I finally have it. Now I need mags.
    Attached Files
    No man knows how bad he is, until he has tried very hard to be good.
    C.S. Lewis

Pretty! Love my Scout. Can't wait to get back home and take it to Gus and get my baby ready!
    "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

Love my M1s/M14s!!!!! Get ya a good aimpoint CompM4s and your in business bud!

You can get mags here:
      http://www.brownells.com/magazines/rifle-m...e_3=Springfield

I also recommend the Following book:
      http://www.brownells.com/books-videos/book...-prod25596.aspx

That will outline the specialized tools you need for cleaning etc.
      CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
      --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
      --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Congrats buddy! Nice rifles.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

I think that is same rifle twice.... Duel wielding a Springfield that is tough...
          CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
          --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
          --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Outstanding! You'll love your SOCOM. I've had mine since the first month they hit the shelves. Great piece, especially with the folding stock I built for her.
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Working...
            X