HD Rifles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Rifles

Years ago, I had a rifle built by HD in Del Rio, TX. I am aware that there was a great turmoil (actually, while my rifle was being built!) and ownership, name, etc. all changed. I would like to contact whoever now has the records of builds done by HD. I just need the name or brand of the brake they put on my 300. Don't want to gripe about anything or reopen any old wounds, just get a little info about my rifle. Thanks for any help from anyone who might know how to contact the folks in Del Rio - if they are even still in business there.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

Man. Good luck. That was a damned shiite storm and nobody came out of that a winner. I hope someone can help.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Yep, it was pretty ugly. The saddest thing about it was that they made some truly fine shooting rifles - my 300WM shoots consistently under 1/2 inch and will make 1/4 on good days. I know that the new owners at the time were trying to make good on as much of the problems as they could, but I lost track of things for a couple of years after I retired from the PD.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
      X