Who made this accessory rail?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made this accessory rail?

I need this exact one, or something very much like it. I've seen them before, but can't remember the manufacturer. Anyone?

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Disregard! Found it! Made by Seekins Precision.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Shep-

What is the front slotted hole for?

Hanley

Comment

Not quite sure. Maybe it's a bottle opener.

You remove the 2 sling studs and use the included bolts to fasten the rail to the stock.

Seekins makes them with 2" between swivels (HS Precision stocks), 2.5" between studs (Bell & Carlson stocks) and 3" between studs (McMillan stocks).

Comment

Could be wrong, but looks like that front hole is where it's supposed to be attached to the stock. Perhaps it didn't fit or something but that screw in the middle of the rail looks kinda out of place.
          - Greetings, Kosanderi

Finnish Sniper Guild
          Big Bore Club
          Toiminta-ampujat

Comment

Yes, it's only supposed to have 2 holes; the round one and the elongated one. The elongated one is to make up for slight variances from rifle to rifle.

Looks like the owner of the rifle in the pic drilled his own hole because the rail did not match the stud pattern on his stock.

Comment

Shep, Badger makes one to with a flush cup instead of the swivel mount.

https://www.badgerordnance.com/products/bip...ction-rifles-2/
              In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X